LiVE RAW FITNESS
Live Raw Action - A few baby steps with natural functional movement
- Blend or combine movements you are suited to and enjoy, but in a more natural environment. Following are ideas around this philosophy.
- If you enjoy walking, the Live Raw way might be to walk bare foot for a part of your walk on the grass or the beach. Besides fresh air, the body's natural hormones circadian rhythms kicking by electrically grounding to the earth, the natural posture and energy flow will have profound results. If you can combine principles of Qi-Gong while you walk, all the better.
- If you do yoga, you might try some of your postures daily outdoors with barefoot in a park or beach for the same reasons mentioned above for walking.
- If you are a swimmer and can swim in the ocean or an ocean pool, or a natural spring, try to do more of this where possible.
- If you are movement impaired and are fairly housebound, some outdoor principles could apply. Try a portable rebounding trampoline. They are cheap and even a small bouncing action will get the lymphatic system moving.
- For more advanced functional movement, combine yoga with functional resistance weight training with your natural body weight and blend in an outdoor routine that works with your lifestyle.
- If you are a dancer, or enjoy music, combine dance, music with all of the above.
- Design your own Live Raw routine blending all the best health practices to suit your own lifestyle. You'll be more fit, flexible, look better and have more fun. It's not a race.
- Try some technologies like a yoga swing which mimic functional natural movement. Blend in grounding technologies if indoor a lot like a grounding sheet, grounding mouse pad etc. which wires you electrically to the earth.
- This philosophy could be applied to any of your favourite sports or activities. You might commute in your car close to a place which suits this location and could stop off on the way to work.